September 2024 or January 2025
Rolfe Benson LLP is a Vancouver-based CPA public practice firm offering top-tier accounting, audit, tax and consulting services. We take a personal approach to professional services, and our success is based on providing small to mid-sized organizations with sound accounting solutions. We foster lasting relationships and promote community involvement while leveraging the integrity, professionalism and technical excellence of the Rolfe Benson team. The corporate culture is positive and supports a balanced lifestyle in a hybrid work environment.
- We are looking for CPA Students entering the Pre-Approved Training Program in September 2024 or January 2025.
- We offer in house CPA mentors along with tuition, exam and student fee reimbursement.
The Job Description:
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work as part of a team on audit engagements
- Perform review and compilation engagements
- Prepare financial statements and income tax returns e.g. corporate, personal, trust and charity information returns
- Conduct financial and systems analysis
- Develop and sustain client relationships
- Eligible to start the CPA program by September 2024, January 2025, or soon thereafter
- Ability to multi-task, work independently as well as in a team, meet deadlines and learn quickly
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- High standard of integrity and commitment to exceptional client service
- Prior work experience in a related field is considered an asset
- Committed to a life-long learning approach and constantly improving knowledge pertaining to this position
The RB Difference:
- Competitive salary, annual profit sharing plan & paid overtime (or time off in lieu)
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes a Health & Wellness Spending Account
- Three weeks of vacation to start plus paid personal days
- Hybrid work environment and reduced summer hours
- Commitment to continued professional development
- Work culture that fosters transparent communication, inclusion, personal growth, integrity and teamwork
- Opportunities to be involved in various fun social, community and fundraising events throughout the year
E-mail Applications by 30 April 2024 To email@example.com
Documents Required: Cover Letter, Resume, Unofficial Transcript. Please indicate your start date.
We would like to thank all candidates for their interest, however only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.