Rolfe Benson LLP is a Vancouver-based Chartered Professional Accountants public practice firm providing top-tier accounting, audit, tax and consulting services. Our client base is predominantly owner-managed businesses, high net worth individuals, estates and trusts, investment holding companies, charities and not for profit organizations. We’ve built our business by providing small to mid-sized organizations with scalable, custom-tailored tax and accounting solutions that fit. Our firm takes a more personal approach to professional services. We’ve built our success on the hard work and dedication of our team. We want to work with great people and great people want to work with us.
- We are looking for a Staff Accountant to join our client services group
The Job Description:
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Completing notice to reader engagements, working papers and financial statements
- Preparing personal, corporate and trust income tax returns
- Providing bookkeeping services for clients such as monthly accounting, GST returns, and payroll
- Assisting clients with day to day accounting queries
- Performing other client related duties or projects as required
- At least two years’ experience in a public practice accounting firm
- CPA designation is considered an asset
- Knowledge in CaseWare, Caseview, Taxprep, Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task, work independently, meet deadlines and learn quickly
- Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills
- High standard of integrity and commitment to exceptional client service
- Ability to act professionally in a busy environment
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
The RB Difference:
- We offer a competitive salary, annual profit sharing plan and comprehensive benefits package.
- Paid overtime (or time off in lieu of overtime), core hours and reduced summer hours.
- Along with a commitment to your continued professional development, we offer in-house and external training programs to enhance your personal growth.
- Every member of our team plays a key role in our success and is rewarded for their hard work. Our people do great work and our clients notice the difference.
E-mail Applications To email@example.com
Documents Required: Cover Letter and Resume