Rolfe Benson LLP is a Vancouver-based Chartered Professional Accountants public practice firm providing top-tier accounting, audit, tax and consulting services. Our client base is predominantly owner-managed businesses, high net worth individuals, estates and trusts, investment holding companies, charities and not for profit organizations. We’ve built our business by providing small to mid-sized organizations with scalable, custom-tailored tax and accounting solutions that fit. Our firm takes a more personal approach to professional services. We’ve built our success on the hard work and dedication of our team. We want to work with great people and great people want to work with us.
- We are looking for a Senior Tax Manager to join our growing tax practice
- This is a fantastic opportunity for advancement and partnership for the right individual
The Job Description:
- Delivering high level tax planning strategies for clients
- Supervision & mentoring of tax staff
- Coordination & review of special tax projects
- Assist with the overall management & marketing of the tax group
- CPA designation and completion of CICA In-Depth Tax Program
- Proficiency in CaseWare, Caseview, Taxprep and Microsoft Office
- Experience in a public accounting firm as a manager or senior manager
- Ability to forge sound working relationships with partners, clients and related advisors
- In depth knowledge of private company Canadian income tax matters
- Strong technical skills with a creative flair to provide practical solutions
- Sound analytical, leadership, problem solving skills and professional judgment
- Exceptional analytical, organizational and communication skills
- High standard of integrity and commitment to exceptional client service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and adapt quickly
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
The RB Difference:
- We offer a competitive salary, annual profit sharing plan and comprehensive benefits package.
- Paid overtime (or time off in lieu of overtime), core hours and reduced summer hours.
- Along with a commitment to your continued professional development, we offer in-house and external training programs to enhance your personal growth.
- Every member of our team plays a key role in our success and is rewarded for their hard work. Our people do great work and our clients notice the difference.
E-mail Applications To firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents Required: Cover Letter, Resume, Unofficial Transcript