In response to COVID-19, our building remains closed to the public. Canada Post continues to have access and postal service is not interrupted. For couriers or personal delivery of documents to us, when at the front entrance, please call our reception at 604-684-1101 (M-F, 8:30am to 5pm) and someone will be down to accept your package.
At Rolfe, Benson LLP the health and wellbeing of our clients and staff are very important to us. As we are all adapting to this changing environment we want to keep you updated on the current situation and our plans. These are as follows:
- We are fully equipped for remote work and currently most of our people are working from home. We have a very limited group working in the downtown premises to maintain the office and attend to a certain amount of paper flow such as Canada Post.
- In person client meetings have been postponed and, like many of you, we have been holding meetings through Zoom or conference calls. While this does lack some of the personal touch it is an effective way to keep connected and carry on business.
- The building is currently closed to visitors and we are monitoring that with the building management. They have indicated that the building will remain closed until there is more tenant activity. The building is open to receive mail from Canada Post and we are receiving that on a daily basis. If you need to have a courier deliver documents to us, please discuss with your Rolfe, Benson contact and we can assist with those arrangements.
- We are encouraging the use of secure email, our secure Portal and fax to deliver documents to us. If you require any assistance with this please connect directly with us and we will work with you to make this as seamless as possible.
- As always you can pay our invoices by navigating to our website at
https://rolfebenson.com/client-centre/pay-an-invoice/ or contacting our office and we can take the details over the phone. Please note we will not ask you to make direct transfers to other institutions and if in doubt and would rather avoid the electronic payment process, please feel free to mail a cheque to our office address.
- In the short term we intend to continue with the work from home policy although there will continue to be a small staff compliment in the office during office hours. This is being monitored and as restrictions are easing we will review our policies with respect to physical access to our offices.
We understand this is a very difficult time and we do appreciate the additional steps that you all have to take to accomplish even the simplest tasks in a day. If you have any comments, questions, concerns or suggestions we are always very happy to discuss these with you – thank you for your continued support.